We must continually improve ourselves, we must strive to be the best version of ourselves.
You’re either growing or dying, there is no in between.
The notes may or may not make sense, I write down what I’m thinking at the moment. I try to capture the source material, but some notes don’t reference the original work.
Table of Contents
- Architecture Styles & Patterns – Neal Ford
- Evolutionary Architecture – Rebecca Parsons
- O’Reilly’s Software Architecture Series
- Software Architecture Fundamentals: Understanding the Basics
Domain Driven Design
- Efficiency with Algorithms, Performance with Data Structures – Chandler Carruth
- Writing Allocation Free Code in C# By Matt Ellis