We must continually improve ourselves, we must strive to be the best version of ourselves.
“You’re either growing or dying, there is no in-between.”Unknown
The notes may or may not make sense, I write down what I’m thinking at the moment. I try to capture the source material, but some notes don’t reference the original work.
- Architecture Styles & Patterns – Neal Ford
- Evolutionary Architecture – Rebecca Parsons
- Incremental and Evolutionary Architecture – Allen Holub
- O’Reilly’s Software Architecture Series
- Software Architecture Fundamentals: Understanding the Basics
- Software Architecture Hour: Domain Driven Design with Jessica Kerr
- Software Design X-Rays – Adam Tornhill & Sven Johann
- Tactical Design Patterns
- Udemy – TDD Class
- What To and Not To Test – Mark Seemann
Domain Driven Design
- Efficiency with Algorithms, Performance with Data Structures – Chandler Carruth
- Writing Allocation Free Code in C# By Matt Ellis